After taking inventory of my life over the past 24 hours, this is what I have in stock:
* last night, a glass of wine and fireflies sparkling amongst the hydrangea
* this morning, a cup of tea and the punctual arrival of the friendly tiger swallowtail floating and weaving through the backyard
* a near head-on collision with two preoccupied goldfinches
* a surprise fly by of a great blue heron
* the single and spectacular sighting of a hummingbird
There are also the items that pertain to the consumption of my future; lack of employment, my health, sustainability, economical-refill sized uncertainty.
I’ve placed them at the back of the shelving so they are hard to reach.
The splendour of nature leads to brand loyalty and improved customer satisfaction.