Part of being resilient is getting out of a funk, which I have been, and getting myself un-funked.
I think to stay healthy and to maintain wellness (mental, spiritual and physical, etcetera) I can keep doing the following and work on getting better at some of them:
* to experience minimal distress in day-to-day routine and activities
* feel in charge of my live
* capable of making choices based on experience and observation
* able to taking action about things that create anxiety
* explore and maintain good relationships with family and friends
* being in touch with myself and being able to express it
* take responsibility for the reactions to my actions
* am able to manage personal-growth well and genuinely
* create healthy lifestyle habits
* turn negative experiences into learning opportunities
* to actively seek out and pursue positive exciting and enjoyable experiences.
AND ONE MORE that works for me:
* be silly (aka a goofball) every now and then.
The nice thing is, I am not at a point in my life where I just do those things. And I do not DISQUALIFY myself for gentle reminders.